When I last saw my wedding dress, it was ordered and beginning its 5-6 month journey to me. So I was pleasantly suprised to get a call from the bridal salon after only 2 months letting me know that my dress had arrived!
For my first dress fitting, I brought a camera, my hair accessory, tape to measure for the correct veil length, some different styles of jewellery and a few different shoes to figure out the best heel height. After having some crazy nightmares where they ordered the wrong dress or it didn't fit, I was relieved to see that my dress fits perfectly and is more beautiful than I remember!
I plan to go with a 2 inch heel so I'll only need to have a bustle put in for alterations. Bryan's Bridal will keep my dress safe at their store until alterations are needed and it's fully insured. My consultant Grazia let me have as much time as I wanted with my dress and assured me that I could come back as many times as I want to visit with it :)
No comments:
Post a Comment