While visiting our local MAC store, my future sister-in-law and I took advantage of a holiday promotion to book makeup sessions and I took advantage even further to try out a wedding day look.
My MUA did a great job! I had a smokey and dramatic eye for my engagement photos which I loved, but this time I asked for a softer look using the plum eyeshadows in their Holiday 2011 Fabulously Festive Face Kit. My skin looked flawless and after years of trouble finding foundation light enough for my skintone, I picked up the awesome foundation that both MUAs used on me thanks to my future sister-in-law!.
This was a fun look, but it's not quite right for the wedding. I think warmer tones are more flattering with my blue eyes and fair skin. The shadow still seemed very dark on the lids, so I'd like to have the colour more concentrated in the crease (yes I need to wear more makeup for film, but I can't look like a poorly-rested vampire in person).
Maybe something more like this...
Or this...


No comments:
Post a Comment