After four bridal salons and around 45 dresses, I chose THE dress from my first shopping trip at Bryan's Bride. I highly recommend a visit to this store and suggest working with Grazia. She's the one who found my dress for me and I couldn't be happier with it :) She was very careful taking my measurements and deciding what size to order, considering how the fabric type would affect alterations and giving me a big of wiggle room in case my weight changes in the next 10 months.
We purchased a matching sash, so I have a little piece to admire while I wait until it arrives in December. Bryan's offered me a $200 discount on my veil (I still plan to make my own) and my bridesmaids now receive 10% off their dresses. We'll be back around January to shop their large selection of styles.
No comments:
Post a Comment