Bello is a fairly small store with a more limited selection of dresses in fewer sizes than Bryan's Bride. Luckily, it turns out that I'm a sample size so I was able to fit into all of the dresses that we chose. My consultant helped me in and out of dresses, and brought over accessories for us to try when we asked, but beyond that the customer service was disappointing. She asked very few questions about my wedding and didn't help us with selecting dresses that would flatter my figure. This wasn't necessarily a bad thing, since the appointment had the feel of raiding the bridal closet of your dreams. We were turned loose in the store to pick whatever dresses we wanted and the staff was patient as I tried them all on.
During my 90 minute appointment, I tried on about 12 dresses in every style from ballgown to Grecian to trumpet. This store carried several dresses in colours other than ivory or white and they also have a selection of Chinese cheongsam gowns and Indian saris, so I'd recommend Bello if you're looking for something less traditional. Other than wedding gowns, the inventory at this store is very small and I wouldn't return here for bridal accessories or dresses for my bridesmaids and mothers. Bello could be a one-stop-shop for the right person as they also offer packages that include photography, videography and hair and makeup services!
Remember the dress I fell in love with at Bryan's Bride? I was able to try it on at Bello in a light gold colour and it looks just as amazing :) This dress just might be the one and I'm curious to see if we can top it on our next shopping trip to Wedding Row in New Westminster.


No comments:
Post a Comment