Stationery wasn't a budget priority for us and these mostly DIY invitations helped to keep costs down without compromising on quality or design.
$25.16 Download and Print membership
$25.40 100 Mini MOO cards
$17.23 100 A7 white envelopes from DeSerres
$49.46 Colour printing from Staples
$2.21 Blue crochet thread from Michaels
$3.00 Return address labels from Vistaprint$2.21 Blue crochet thread from Michaels
Total of $122.46 for 64 invitations, so our final cost per invitation was $1.91 with an additional 68 cents each for postage.
If you'd like to make your own invitations, I highly recommend reading this post for valuable tips that really helped me. I would add that it's a good idea to have extra envelopes as we sacrificed quite a few to address mistakes. Also be realistic about what you can comfortably accomplish. These invitations turned out great without too much effort, but we only had about 60 to do and I wouldn't have taken the same approach if we were inviting more guests.
If you'd like to make your own invitations, I highly recommend reading this post for valuable tips that really helped me. I would add that it's a good idea to have extra envelopes as we sacrificed quite a few to address mistakes. Also be realistic about what you can comfortably accomplish. These invitations turned out great without too much effort, but we only had about 60 to do and I wouldn't have taken the same approach if we were inviting more guests.



No comments:
Post a Comment