Obviously this is real life and not a magazine shoot, so I'm not including super specific or emotional shots because we can't force Grandma to cry with the light hitting her face just so!
These gorgeous photos are my inspiration for the big photo list. Sorry for being a terrible blogger, but I don't have sources for any of them.
Formal family portraits. Our wedding will bring together many of the people we love and jut don't get to see enough and we absolutely need to capture that, so I included a list of family members on both sides that J and I wanted photos with. Some tips from my DOC and photographer for family formals are to have you and your groom standing still and everyone comes in and out of the shot around you, begin with the largest groups and work down to the smallest, and have someone with a loud voice to help herd your relatives. Of course, let everyone know where and when these pictures will be taken ahead of time!
Accessories
Getting Ready
Bridal Portraits
Groom's face at the altar
Post Ceremony - leaving the Church
Post Ceremony - Bride and Groom
Post Ceremony - Bridal Party

.jpg)

.jpg)





No comments:
Post a Comment