This month had a fair share of "it's really happening" moments. J and I completed the guest list, ordered our wedding bands and picked up our marriage license. For me, nothing says YOU ARE GETTING MARRIED more than the official legal document!
The epic nature of getting our marriage license was somewhat dulled by the bored woman behind the counter at a local London Drugs store. We handed over our Driver's Licenses, declared we had never been married (thankfully no suprises there!), paid our $100 fee and walked away with the license. I was a bad blogger and left my camera at home, so you'll just have to imagine J and I carrying a large white envelope to the car, then leaving it in said car while we did our Sunday grocery shopping and I worried that someone would break into the car and steal it, but in the end everything was fine :)
What was your first "it's all so real" moment?
No comments:
Post a Comment