March 15, 2012

Three Month Countdown

Despite hyperventilating at my to-do list from the six month mark, everything from that list is now finished with three months to go. We've booked a DJ, limo, hair and makeup appointments and planned our honeymoon. The guys have their outfits reserved, the bridesmaids and my Mom have their dresses ordered and I have shoes, jewellery and a veil ready to go.

For the cake, we've tested all the recipes, made a plan for assembly and finished the cake topper.  I'm working on templates and design of the reception stationery and ceremony programs and our invitations are coming along.

Fear not dear readers, I have many more things left to do! In the (short) time remaining we have to order our wedding bands, plan the rehearsal dinner, purchase gifts for the bridal party, customize our ceremony, decide on music, pick the reception menu, mail invitations, get the marriage license, plan the evening with our emcee, book alterations, make a seating plan, work on guest favours and finish little reception details like the card box and guest book.

At this point I'm so happy I hired a day-of coordinator and I'll be counting down the days until she arrives on the scene!

No comments:

Post a Comment