March 19, 2012

My Shoe Dream Comes True!

I feel like shouting from the rooftops "Victory is mine!" I have a tortured history with shoe shopping at the best of times thanks to my wide feet and it almost never ends well when I have something specific in mind. So it's a HUGE deal that I actually found perfect shoes for my wedding day!

I couldn't find the blue flats from my previous post in my size and the dyeable satin d'Orsay pumps weren't comfortable enough. I decided my shoes should be a mid-heel pair of sandals (since it's an evening springtime event) or flats in a vibrant blue. A chance look on the Spring Shoes website lead me into the store looking for these and these.

And they both fit! So I bought them :) It's amazing that I found very reasonably priced shoes that can easily be worn again, are just what I wanted and work with the hem of my dress as-is. And I get to rock TWO awesome pairs of shoes in one day. Sometimes things are just meant to be!

My ceremony shoes




Comfortable flats for dancing











No comments:

Post a Comment