Veils come in a variety of lengths, from a birdcage that barely covers your face to a cathedral that extends past the edge of a large train. I love the drama of a cathedral veil and it suits the formality of our church ceremony. Gorgeous!
After figuring out the length, I moved on to the basic design of the veil.
No pouf...
A lot of pouf...
Side veil...
Trim...
I like the look of some veil around the face and a slight pouf keeps some of the hairstyle visible without overpowering the person wearing the veil. The wedding is creeping closer and closer so I'm going with a plain veil instead of driving myself crazy trying to add a ribbon or beaded trim.
With the style of veil decided (cathedral length, single layer, slight pouf, no trim) it was time to get started putting it together. I'm shamelessly copying the gorgeous veil of Mrs. Snow Cone from WeddingBee. Stay tuned for a tutorial on making your own!





.jpg)


No comments:
Post a Comment